Baby Girl Nursery Reveal
This nursery has been an obsession of mine for like the last 25 years of my life. Not even kidding. When I was little, I’d envision my future daughter’s nursery. With every pregnancy, I’d hope we were having a girl and imagine what her room would look like. Well, 25 years and 3 boys later, my dream has become a reality.
Throughout the years, My “Baby girl’s nursery” board on pinterest has evolved. I’ve changed my vision many times, but one thing that didn’t change was PINK. Growing up I loved pink, and always had my room painted some shade of pink. When I was in elementary school, it was a bright pink with a princess canopy bed, In middle school it was a nice soft blush pink, and in high school I had it painted HOT PINK. So clearly the love for pink was there. With Laila’s nursery, we decided to go with accents of blush pink. So no walls were painted pink in the process LOL. I knew I wanted to incorporate unfinished wood touches, with gold, and touches of gray as well. So back when I found out I was pregnant, I got to pinning everything I liked and then made a collage of all those pieces. After 8 or so months of obsessing over this, I’m excited to share the 98% finished room. I say 98% because we still have to get her ottoman (it’s on back order) , hang her macramé plant holder and her name sign, I’m just not committed to a location yet.
Anyways, here is the almost finished product.
A few little items I love:
- Gold Bracelet: Oil Diffusing Gold Bracelet: Poppy Lane & Co
- Gentle Baby Oil: Young Living
- Macramé Teether: Honour & Co
Details of EVERYTHING:
- Wall color: SW Oyster White
- Crib: Ikea
- Crib Mattress: Newton Baby
- Crib Sheets: Carousel Designs
- Wooden sign (above bed): SeventhandPlum
- Stuffed Animal (on bed): Cuddle + Kind
- Throw Pillow(I flipped it to its back side): Target
- Baby Camera: Lollipop Baby Cam
- Fiddle Leaf Plant: Silk Plants Direct
- Dresser: Ikea
- Dresser knobs: Home Depot
- Changing Pad/Scale: Hatch Baby
- Storage baskets (on dresser): Ikea
- Dresser Drawers Organizers: Ikea
- Diaper Pail: Ubbi
- Gold Mirror (above dresser): Target
- Rug: Lorena Canals
- Wooden play gym: Heart and Kinder
- Glider: Delta Children
- Blush Throw Blanket: Ikea
- White Curtains: Ikea
- Blush Diaper Bag: Lily Jade
- Book Shelf/Storage Unit: Ikea I got it in birch, but it looks like they no longer carry it in that color
- Night Light Sound Machine: Hatch Baby
- Boppy Cover: Madly Wish
- Custom Wooden Name sign: Local Mama (email me for her info)
Well, That’s really it. This is my little project that I’ve been obsessing with for over 25 years lol. Hope you all liked it, and if you see something you like, make sure you pin it!!
Thank you so much for reading!