Teami Blends Tea and Tumbler Review
Being a busy mom to three boys, I live off caffeine. But it’s nice to take a break from all that coffee I consume daily.
Let’s talk about the tea:
I started adopting Teami Blends into my morning routine about every other morning. I drink Teami Profit and Alive. What I love about it, I can still drink it while Breastfeeding. I am able to drink it in the morning and still be able to take my afternoon nap (this girl don’t play about her naps). When I decide to skip my nap, I don’t get that caffeine crash that I typically get with coffee. They both taste amazing, and I love to squeeze some lemon and honey into it for extra flavor.
Here are some health benefits of Teami Profit loose tea:
- Strengthen the immune system (reduces chances of getting sick)
- Fights against cancerous cells
- Detoxify and rejuvenate the internal organs (contains Anti-aging properties)
- Improve blood circulation (reducing high blood pressure)
- Promotes soft and even skin complexion (increases red blood cells)
Here are some health benefits of Teami Alive tea bags:
- Eliminating Chronic Exhaustion
- Boosting Metabolism
- Heightened Focus & Concentration
- Increasing Energy Levels
- Relieving Muscle Pain & Inflammation
- Purifying the Colon
- Increasing Blood Circulation which Improves Skin Complexion
- Detoxing of the Kidney & Liver
- Decreasing Migraines
- Relieving Discomfort from Stomach Cramps
Now let’s talk about the tumbler:
What I love about it, is that you don’t have to just use it for tea. It can hold hot water AND cold water. So if you’re not much of a tea drinker, this would be perfect for fruit infused water. Inside the tumbler is a strainer so it catches the tea leaves/ or fruit, so it won’t get in your mouth.
The tumbler comes with a convenient strap so if you’re like me and have your hands full 99.9% of the time, your tumbler is able to hang from your wrist freeing up your hands. It’s super simple to wash, and I just add it to my bottle washing routine.
It comes in 8 different colors, and You me being the monochromatic freak that I am, I went with black!
Now let’s talk price:
With promo code ASEKY15 you can save 15% on your purchase!
This post was sponsored by Teami Tea Blends| but all opinions are 100% me. I drink this stuff all the time!