Taking the Lexus RX-350 F Sport to Sedona
Last week, my husband and I had the honor of working with Expedia.com and Lexus USA for our wonderful babymoon to Scottsdale Arizona. Because my husband and I have never been to Arizona we decided we’d like to see the Grand Canyon! Once we put the Grand Canyon in our car’s GPS, we quickly learned that a fun morning trip would be an ALL DAY trip because it was a 4 hours drive! If you live in Orlando, that’s like driving to Miami. Yeah, wasn’t feeling it one bit. So we decided to commit to Sedona Arizona. There are a lot of things to do and see in Sedona, so we thought it would be the perfect destination for us. We felt comfortable driving to a foreign city because we were driving a reliable, comfortable SUV, The Lexus RX 350 F Sport. My husband and I currently own a Large SUV, so getting behind the wheel of this mid-size SUV was perfect for us.
- 19 MPG (city)/ 26 MPG (highway)- This is something we love, because I HATE blowing gas!
- 0-60 in 7.9 seconds
- Panorama sunroof: This was amazing for viewing the boulders that were right off the road!
- Multizone climate control: This was great because I’m pregnant, so I like things super cold, and my husband not so much
- Air conditioned/Heated seats: I LIVED for this. When we were in Arizona it was 111 degrees out, but we couldn’t even feel it because we had cool hair blowing from the seats.
- V6 engine: Which helps with fuel economy
- Drive Mode Select: You can interchange between Eco mode, Sports mode, and Normal mode. My husband’s personal favorite was Sports mode. Shocking right? haha
- 12.3 inch display screen: Everything was real accessible.
- 20 inch alloy wheels
- Comes with Lexus Enform
- Lexus Enform Safety Connect: Complimentary roadside assistance for the first 10 years of ownership.
- Lexus Enform Service Connect: Offers remote access to information about your vehicle’s status and maintenance needs. (Oil Changes, Fuel economy, tires, etc)
- Lexus Enform Remote: It’s a mobile app that can help you remotely start the engine, lock and unlock doors, check the status of doors and windows as well as your fuel level, and can help find your vehicle’s location in a parking lot.
- Lexus Enform Destination Assist: It is 24-hour access to a live response center agent to help you locate a specific business, address or point of interest.
- Lexus Enform App Suite: It offers access to your favorite mobile applications through your vehicle’s center-console display
- Touch Free Power Rear Door: This is perfect for Arizona’s heat. When a car is just sitting in the sun, it can hurt your hands to manually open and close the door!
- All Wheel Drive
- Panoramic View Monitor/Rear view camera
- Pre-Collision system with Pedestrian Detection : This legit works. We parked in a spot that had bushes at the front of the parking spot, and while pulling in, the car braked on its own so we wouldn’t hit the bushes.
- Lane Departure Alert with Lane Keep Assistance: This was perfect for when we were cruising to Sedona. The views were breathtaking, and thanks to the lane assist, we were able to stay in our lane!
- Intelligent High Beam Headlamps: When the road is clear, the high beams turn on, but then temporarily switches to a lower beam when it detects the headlights of an oncoming car.
- Great on gas for an SUV!
- Absolutely beautiful! I loved the design of this car from the cupholders to the side view mirrors. Not a single flaw in the design
- Luxury SUV at an affordable price. This particular model was $50,520 but they have other models that start at $44,000
- Will not be able to accommodate all 4 of my kiddos. However, they have a third row option called the RX 450L that costs about the same!
Would I recommend?
If you’re looking for a luxury crossover SUV that checks all your boxes, this is the car for you. We absolutely loved it. My husband is very critical of cars, and he was obsessed. After we dropped the car back off so we could fly home, he was really considering it for his work car. And normally I’m like “NOOOO, you don’t need a new car” but this time I did not disagree at all. I felt comfortable driving it, I felt like I had good control of the wheel, and its super easy to drive. My husband didn’t feel like he was driving a “chick car”. Overall, I think this is definitely a car you need to go test drive and consider for your family.
This post was sponsored by Lexus USA| But all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own!